| 1 comments ]

.
My name is Mei Wong, owner of CUBE restaurant in Citymall, KK! This is my first blog for my restaurant and i really hope to get lot's of support from all of you!

In this blog, I'll update you with CUBE's latest events and promotions e.g. Jazz night, Dessert night, photo contest... and a lot more to come!. There will also be photos and videos of our food and events, and if time permits, I'll try to throw in some short clips of how our kitchen runs (like HELL KITCHEN) soon!

Once in a while, we will leak out a short clip or recipe of our chef giving tips on how to cook one of our popular dishes!! (like sweetie sesame ball and maybe desserts too! PS: sorry Fara..no recipe on how to bake our famous Chocolate Cheese Cake ;P)

For shortcuts, you can also view the links on top; OR, for latest promos and advertisements, you can also check those pictures on your right hand side and click on them for bigger image ;). Who knows one day, I'll put up some discount vouchers there too. Hehe.

Anyhow, my intention is to make CUBE to be the most HAPPENING restaurant in TOWN! But i will need everyone's support to MAKE THIS HAPPEN!! Yey!

CHEERS,
Mei Wong aka Honeybee
.

1 comments

Aya Nina said... @ May 16, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Me love ze CUBE Chocolate Cheese Cake. *yuuuummmmm*. Just got back from a wedding. For 'the time being', I want chocolate cheese cake to be my wedding cake!!! Buahahahahahha!!!!

Post a Comment