| 0 comments ]












JAZZ NIGHT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY for the F*cking late updates on my restaurant!!

I seriously need a part time PA to help me on the blogs and my events!! (Anyone interested working as a PART TIME PA?)

Anyhoo~~

On the month of MAY, we had 3 events, Jazz night, Dessert Night and Midas Touch Workshop!

Our Jazz night was one of the most successful events in MAY. Our customers didnt want the band to leave! Poor kids had to stayed back for an hour to play more songs for my customers!! The band was really good! Thanks to Chris and Jessel for making this happen for CUBE! AND let's not forget Carlota Loh who was our special guest appearance who made that night so unforgettable! Really appreciate it! And i also want to thank you all for attending our 3rd JAZZ night and hoping to see most of you again on our 4th one,25th July! Make your bookings with me now! Bring your loved ones and friends to chill, dine and wine at CUBE!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments

Post a Comment